Smooth Media is looking for an Account Coordinator to join our team. This role is great for someone early in their career with an interest in advertising, media and creators.
Our mission at Smooth is to build media companies with creators. In this role, you'd be working between our portfolio of media companies and their advertisers to develop and execute advertising campaigns and nurture relationships.
If you love getting your hands dirty in a bunch of different areas, learning new things on the fly and having your work really matter, keep reading.
What you'll do:
- Media Planning: Creation of media plans based on client’s KPIs, budget and timing
- Campaign Coordination: Ensure successful activation and fulfillment of advertising campaigns
- Campaign Reporting: Pulling and reviewing reporting for advertising campaigns
- Maintenance of internal systems and documentation: Ensuring team templates and process documents are up to date with regular audits, CRM updates, archiving of outdated materials, etc.
What we're looking for:
- You’re a self-starter and are prepared to thrive on a small team
- You're curious, a quick learner and a strong communicator
- Interest in or experience in a client-facing role
- Experience in digital media a plus but not required
- You love high quality content and nod your head reading the Smooth creator economy thesis
What we can offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO (mandatory 10 days per year minimum)
- Remote optional, but if you want to be in person we have teams in NYC and LA!
How to apply: