ASSOCIATE PRODUCT MANAGER
Smooth Media is looking for an Associate Product Manger to join our team. This role is great for someone early in their career with an interest in content, media and creators.
Our mission at Smooth is to help creators operate and scale their businesses. In this role, you'd be working closely with our portfolio of creators to help them develop their content strategy, build their growth operations and drive revenue.
If you love getting your hands dirty in a bunch of different areas, learning new things on the fly and having your work really matter, keep reading.
What you'll do:
- Content & growth strategy and ops: Along with the rest of the Smooth team, you'll help creators build and execute efficient content operations and identify audience growth opportunities.
- Revenue operations: Brand partnerships are a large revenue-driver for our creators. You'll work with ad partners and creators to build, execute and report on high quality campaigns.
- New product launches: Our portfolio of creators will be routinely launching new products- from mini-series to community memberships to merch drops. You'll help bring these new entities to life.
- Project management: We work across multiple creators on several products and initiatives at a time. In this role, you'd often be shepherding these projects and getting the right people in the right place with the right resources to get the job done.
What we're looking for:
- You’re a self-starter and are prepared to thrive on a small team
- You're curious, a quick learner and a strong communicator
- You love high quality content and nod your head reading the Smooth creator economy thesis
What we can offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO (mandatory 10 days per year minimum)
- Remote optional, but if you want to be in person we’re typically bopping around WeWorks in NYC
How to apply: