Smooth Media is looking for an Operations Associate to join our team. This role is great for someone early in their career with an interest in content, media and creators.
In this role, you'd be working closely with our portfolio of creators to help them develop their content strategy, build their growth operations and drive revenue.
If you love getting your hands dirty in a bunch of different areas, learning new things on the fly and having your work really matter, keep reading.
What you'll do:
- Content & growth strategy and ops: You'll help creators build and execute efficient content operations and identify audience growth opportunities.
- New product launches: Our portfolio of creators will be routinely launching new products- from mini-series to community memberships to merch drops. You'll help bring these new entities to life.
- Project management: We work across multiple creators on several products and initiatives at a time. In this role, you'd often be shepherding these projects and getting the right people in the right place with the right resources to get the job done.
What we're looking for:
- You’re a self-starter and are prepared to thrive on a small team
- You're curious, a quick learner and a strong communicator
- Willing to wear many hats throughout the day
- Experience in digital media and/or the creator economy a plus but not required
What we can offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO (mandatory 10 days per year minimum)
- Chicago or NYC location required
How to apply: